How to be a good neighbor in a rental?
1. Respect your neighbor’s space and privacy.
2. Be friendly and introduce yourself when you see your neighbors.
3. Respect noise levels and keep your music, television, and other noise to a minimum.
4. Don’t invite too many people over at once and keep your guests quiet, especially at night.
5. Abide by the building rules and regulations.
6. Don’t leave trash in the common area and clean up after yourself.
7. Be considerate when you are moving in and out.
8. Respect the parking and common areas.
9. Offer to help if your neighbor needs it.
10. Don’t put up any signs, decorations, or flyers without permission.
longbeachpropertymanagement.com to see available listings